JIMMYGEL BUILDING BASE IN A BOTTLE, 15 ML
The latest revolutionary gel from Light Elegance has arrived, and JimmyGel promises to change salon services everywhere. Formulated by and named after Light Elegance owner and head chemist, Jim McConnell, JimmyGel is a soak-off building gel in a bottle that can perform services ranging from fast natural nail manicures to long, elegant extensions with ease.
JimmyGel is formulated to soak-off for complete product removal, but it is unique in the fact that it can be used under either soak-off gel polish or hard gel products. Now clients that want 4+ week wear offered by hard gels and the ability to completely remove their enhancements without filing on the natural nail finally can have it all.
- JimmyGel’s brush-bottle design saves time on every extension service.
- JimmyGel has the ideal balance of strength and flexibility incorporating gel technology perfected by years of R&D with the Lexy Line building gels.
- JimmyGel holds its shape on a form beautifully for less filing to get the shape you want.
- Due to the strength of the formulation, JimmyGel doesn’t wear along the free edge like so many gels.
- JimmyGel features extreme clarity for showcasing window-pane nail art and encapsulation.
- JimmyGel is formulated to file quickly with little effort for easy shaping of extensions.
- Versatility is the key to JimmyGel. From thin to thick, short to long, JimmyGel can perform the service your client requires quickly and easily.
- Because it is formulated for use under any hard gel or soak-off gel, JimmyGel opens up the entire library of LE Glitter Gels, LE Color Gels, ButterCreams and gel polishes for countless art possibilities and every client’s preference.
- JimmyGel’s brush-bottle is appealing to manicure clients accustomed to using nail lacquer and makes a transition to long-lasting gel services quick and easy.